Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fall '09 Fashion Week: Rachel Roy


Outside the building where the show was shown


Love the mirror necklace




Love how there's feminine silhouettes like bustiers mixed with tailored menswear




Andre Leon Talley was there!!




Olivia Palermo from the City was also there, snuck a pic of her


My friend David, who interns with a stylist, had some "ins" for Fashion Week in February and brought me along. I WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZED. Rachel Roy's collection was absolutely stunning...such a great color palette!!

6 comments:

  1. amazing pictures, i love all the structural pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!
    So cool, I love to go to a fashion show too. I love Olivia Palermo style.

    PS. thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thast awesome, olivia really looks liek leighton meester here tho!

    anyways, thanks so much for dropping by my blog:) i really appreciate it!

    kisses.
    raez

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace, too. And the cut-outs. This is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cut outs and the mottled print is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How freakin cool and creepy!

    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete