Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hair on Broadway


I saw HAIR on Broadway the other day, and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! From the high energy of the actors to the bohemian/beatnik theme to the fabulous 70's style clothing....if you're ever in NYC i HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it. That time (late 60's during the Vietnam War) was so riveting including the style. After I got out, I immediately wanted to completely deck out in 70's garb, especially FRINGE. I've been on ebay every day looking for a fringe vest, but not just any fringe vest...an INTERESTING one...with no success yet, but still looking.

I loooooooove the guy on the far right's red orange fringe jacket.


I bought this psychedelic bandanna that they were selling at the merchandise table

I drew this face for my fashion drawing class that was inspired from 70's bandanna

2 comments:

  1. These are some great tips. For those who could use some more specific advice, tips and information about great article thanks for posting.

    Handmade Hats in NYC & luxury Hat in NY

    ReplyDelete