Monday, June 8, 2009

Comfort Shoe'd


PLATFORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANOTHER HEEL!

Platforms are amazing. They're all I think about. They're all I want (not really). They're so comfy! 
This is the sole pair of platforms that I own (pink to the right). I took this pic of my friend and my platforms on a night out. (H&M and Alice + Olivia for Payless)


I've been looking for wedge platforms, and I was shopping in SoHo today and found THESE at LF. 
Jeffrey Campbell, 5 inches, $125. 
Are these not the most beautiful shoes? In 50 years, these will be vintage museum worthy.





2 comments:

  1. where are those pink shoes! ive never seen you wear them, theyre so hot. i just bought these fire wedges for $45, 5inches but amazing comfortable, i tried to leave the link on your fb but it wouldnt work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're from alice+olivia! they were made for payless...i got them for like $28

    ReplyDelete