Monday, June 8, 2009

I <3 the Union Jack




Why are the British so much cooler? I will proudly wear their country's flag, but wouldn't be caught dead wearing mine. Maybe it's their absolutely charming accents of which I frequently try to replicate (One British guy I met said that I have a "Posh" British accent, and I don't think he was referring to chic Victoria).
 On my frequent visits to the one and only U.S. TopShop, I am constantly tempted to buy purses, shirts, and wallets, with the British flag. 
Here I'm wearing the shirt TopShop handed out if you bought over $100 on opening day.

2 comments:

  1. I can say , (i am British) I'd rather be something else. I really don't like the brits... i think Londoners are what people mean when they say the british.. (maybe not) i like londoners but i hate brits lol.. if that makes any sense..
    anyway, you look really great here, love the style and your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha maybe so. but i think its like that anywhere. I don't like the us besides a few big cities, nyc being my fave.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete