Saturday, June 20, 2009

Vintage Hats


Edie Sedgwick



Mischa Barton
Audrey Hepburn


I went to this amazing antique flea market held in a parking garage on 24th between 6th and 7th today, and I bought the most amazing straw bowler hat from the 1950's! I've been hating my wardrobe lately, so buying this hat instantly spruced things up.

The other day my bff Peyton was rummaging through her mom's closet and found all of these hats that her mom wore in the 80's and 90's that are now back in style. I love those discoveries!

4 comments:

  1. yayay me!!! i want that audrey hat. this is my fave post jane dear.

    love miss bardot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good blog. the author have great suggestion. Thanks For sharing

    Denim Skirts & Long Skirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    Newport Hen T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    edinburgh wedding dress shops & Bridal wedding dresses Edinburgh

    ReplyDelete